Friday, March 16, 2007

Self-evaluation

Attainment1= I understand the work that’s being done at the moment quite well. The slasher genre is interesting and i have made useful points which i can share in the class.

Effort1=
this is because I put as much effort I could into the subject. For example, for my blog work I have put a lot of effort in to it as I enjoy this area. I also put a lot of effort into my homework and classwork and make sure i understand it before i leave the lesson.

Punctuality1=
my punctuality is good as I try and arrive to lessons on time and try and avoid being late. I also don’t take of much of school, only is if have a appointment, if I am ill, or i have a interview. otherwise I attend most lessons so I don’t miss out on my work.

Submission and quality of homework 1=
the homework I hand in had been good quality as I highlight all the sheets I receive and hand in homework all of the time. I always hand in the homework set that needs to be on the blog as I enjoy doing blog work.

Ability to work independently1=
I think I work well independently as this can be seen by looking at my blog research I have done independently so far for it.

Quality of writing 2/3=
the quality of my writing is not good however i am improving it slowly. I will know the quality of writing when we start doing more writing in lesson, such as for the school magazine.

Organisation of Media folder1=
I think my media folder is good because as soon I get sheets in lesson I put them in a folder so they don’t get lost. I also put my sheets in order of when I got them so they are in order and making it neater. I also bring all my sheets to lesson for both Med 4 and Med 6 so I could refer back to it and will have it with me when I need to have it for the lesson.

Oral contributions in class 2= I think that I need to contribute to lessons more when I no the answer however I do think I contribute more, or try to this year than last year, although it isn’t enough. I do contribute more in Med 4 lessons but not in Med 6.

Standard of module 5 blogs 1= the standard of my module 5 blog is very good as I have kept up with all my homework as is good quality with a lot of detail. I have also done a lot of self directed research which will help me with my independent study. I have also tried to make it attractive my adding colour and have a lot of pictures on my blog. I keep looking ofr research o improve on my independent study.
Standard of Module 6 blog 1= This is because the work I have done is improving on the blog and in more detail. I also put more effort into it now. I also have added pictures and used a variety of fonts to make it look nice to look at.

List of three targets/areas for improvement:
To contribute more in Med 6 lessons
Put more effort in class Med 6 lessons
To maintain at the same level throughout

No comments: