Friday, October 06, 2006

SELF-DIRECTED RESEARCH

The research I did myself for my independent study is as follows:

Ø
I added a plot summary so people who read my blog are aware of what the film (Charlie’s angels-Full trottle) may be about.

Ø
http://www.killermovies.com/c/charliesangels2/
This is a website I used with information on the film including pichures and clips from the film and characters, trailers and the director.

Ø http://www.screenonline.org.uk/film/id/824060/index.html
This website is for the screenonline website that I found useful as it is based on women and film and mentions representation on women.

Ø I put up a pichure of Charlie’s angels behind a flaming background because I thourght it looked nice and would make my blog look interesting to look at.

Ø I chose 3 pichures from the film that would really help me answer my question on each protagonist of the film, then added a brief description of why they are on my blog and how they are useful.

Ø Women in the 1950’s. This was independednt research that I found on women and how they were seen in that year which will be helpful when comparing.

Ø Women in the 1960’s(TWICE because I found more useful information)

Ø Found 5 reveiws on the film and decided to post them up, if it may help anyone else.

Ø The feminist theory was a theory I was going to use so I decided to get some research on it and post it up.

Ø Women in the 1970’s.

Ø A pichure of the villain for people who havn’t seen the film.

Ø
A website on Laura Mulvey’s theory which will help me in my independent study on answering the question.

Ø I got a pichure of a book that will be useful to me by David Gauntlett and the name of the book.

Ø
I got websites on theories such as marxism, feminist theory and a hegenomy website for information.

Ø I then got a theorist for the marxism theory because he focuses on hegenomy.

Ø Women in the 1980’s.

Ø Women in the 1990’s

Ø I got pichures of the other texts I will be using and pichure that will be helpful for my independent study and I explained why these clips from the film are useful.

Ø I got a pichure of a protest for equality for males and females.

Ø Women in the 1970’s (again!!!) but on work and equal pay.

Ø http://www.isis.aust.com/iwd/stevens/70s80s.htm
this website is on women in the past and what was happening in that decade.

Ø Women in 2000 on working and statistics on how many women now work compared to before.

Ø A pichure of the 3 angels together for charlies angels-full throttle

Ø
A pichure of a media studies AS and A2 book that I will be using for my independent study.

Ø 4 websites that I found on women that will be relevent for my independent study.

Ø
A pichure on a book called ‘visual and other pleasures’ by Laura Mulvey with a mini description of the book.

Ø http://www.screenonline.org.uk/film/id/824016/index.html

I used this website and got a msall pasage from it that is relevent to my iondependent study on women. I also posted a reason of why I posted this website.

No comments: