Sunday, January 28, 2007

Self evaluation

Attainment1= I understand and enjoy the work that’s being done at the moment quite well.

Effort2= because I put as much effort I could into the subject however I can put more effort. For example, for my blog work for the independent study I have put a lot of effort in to it as I enjoy this area. In lessons I understand the work however I need to put a lot more effort in to my class-work.

Punctuality1= my punctuality is good as I try and arrive to lessons on time and try and avoid being late. I also don’t take of much of school, only is I have a excuse such as an appointment or if I am ill, otherwise I attend most lessons so I don’t miss out on my work. If i do miss work, i get the work off someone else in the class.

Submission and quality of homework1/2= the homework I hand in had been good quality as I highlight all the sheets I receive and hand in homework most of the time. I always hand in the homework set that needs to be on the blog as I enjoy doing blog work.

Ability to work independently1= I think I work well independently as this can be seen by looking at my blog research I have done independently so far for it. This gives me the chance to express my ideas and lay the work out the way i prefer.

Quality of writing2/3= the quality of my writing is not that good however this is an accurate grade. I think my writing skills need to improve especially essay writing. I will know the quality of writing when we start doing more writing in lesson, such as for the school magazine. The independent study will help me with improving my writing.

Organisation of Media folder1= I think my media folder is good because as soon I get sheets in lesson I put them in a folder so they don’t get lost in order i get them. I also put my sheets in order of when I got them so they are in order and making it neater. I also bring all my sheets to lesson for both Med 4 and Med 6 so I could refer back to it and will have it with me when I need to have it for the lesson.

Oral contributions in class2/3= I think that I need to contribute to lessons more when I no the answer however I do think I contribute more, or try to this year than last year, although it isn’t enough.

Standard of module 5 blogs1= the standard of my module 5 blog is very good as I have kept up with all my homework as is good quality with a lot of detail. I have also done a lot of self directed research which will help me with my independent study. I have also tried to make it attractive my adding colour and have a lot of pictures on my blog.

Standard of Module 6 blog (Year 13s only)1/2= This is because the work I have done so far on the blog is not as detailed as it should be however I do put my effort into it but not as much as I could. I also have added pictures and used a variety of fonts to make it look nice to look at.

list of three targets/areas for improvement:
To contribute more in lessons when i know an answer
Improve my writing skills
Put more effort in class

No comments: